Sabtu, 15 Mei 2010

Screw Blackberrys!!! Don't be offended!!!


I got verizon and a new phone!!! I ordered the Blackberry Tour on Sunday and it got here yesterday! I spent 45 minutes with it. Trying to figure out how to work it, how to move around, how to add contacts. And I gave up. The shit was too complicated. Sam got a Droid (which is idiot proof), and he had everything set up already.

Sooo, to make a long story short, I went to Verizon, returned my Blackberry and got a Droid also. It's awesome! I love it and the apps are great. The bill is going to be insane every month but we'll talk about that when it gets here.

The only thing wrong with it is that the battery doesn't last very long. But I usually carry my chargers around with me anyway.

Anyone else have a Droid? Any stories? LOL


Ohhhh SHIT!


After my last tanning experience at Sun Bum Tanning, I went to a Hollywood Tans and tried them out last week. I walk in and she's telling me all about the beds and stuff. I can tell that their beds weren't going to be as strong as the last place so I went with the second highest bed again. The receptionist then says to me, "Well the maximum time for that bed is 10 minutes but I think you should go in for only 5 minutes because you're really, really white." Then she starts giggling.

PAUSE

Like I know that you're super young and you can tell that I'm young too but that doesn't mean that you can joke around with me, especially about my paleness. I wanted to be like, "yeah bitch, I'm really really white, and you're really, really ORANGE! So what? Gimme the full 10 minutes!"

But instead I was like, "Umm gimme 7 minutes," and walked away. I should have went in for 10 minutes cuz their beds absolutely suck! And their beds are all stand up and I feel like I'm in a small submarine. It's really weird.

But yeah, I hate when people try to joke with me just cuz we're around the same age and they assume I have a sense of humor.

NOT COOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Reason I Didn't Blog Last Night!!!



I was making my mom this really awesome Mother's Day card!!! I had a bunch of magazines and paper from scrapbooking so I decided to make her a card myself!.. If you haven't got your mom anything I suggest you make a home made card. I wrote a really heart felt letter inside and I know my mom is going to cry when she reads it.

I had to pay $17.00 to send it FedEx though, cuz it was too late to send it through regular mail. As soon as I got finished with my card, the following text was sent to my two younger sisters:

"I just got done making mom the most amazing Mother's Day card, so you better step your game up this year, cuz Halmark ain't gonna cut it sistazzz!!!"

I got a response back from Rachel who is 14. She said that she's painting her a card! I laughed out loud when I read it. I can't wait to see my sisters at the end of the month!!!

What are you guys doing for your mom on Mother's day?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like romantic, love stories, check out http://moderndaylovetale।blogspot.com/

Can't Stand The Heat, Get OUT The Kitchen!!!


So this passed weekend we had the first of many Holy Communion parties to go to. It was a good time though. Got to see a lot of Sam's family. It was soooo freakin' hot outside though.

Me + Heat = no good!!! Thats why I'm so pale. I can't stand to sit out in the hot ass weather.

I think that every weekend in May is taken over by some thing or another. It's insane! Next weekend we have Sam's nephew's communion party. The weekend after that Sam's mom's sister is coming in from Guyana and driving up from D.C. I think the weekend after that there isn't anything going on. We'll probably celebrate Sam's birthday that weekend since we'll be in Pittsburgh the weekend after that.

It was sooo hard getting up this morning and getting ready for work. I didn't think I was going to make it. But tomorrow is Tuesday, we'll see what kinda day it brings.

I hope everyone had a good Monday!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go look at my NEW BLOG you're not too late to catch it from the beginning. Don't forget to start at Day One.


I Might Be Getting a Puppy!!!



It's actually a dog that my parents just recently got. They named it Flurry but I like to call it McFlurry. They said it's been chewing up my dad's shoes so if we want it we can have it. I haven't got to meet McFlurry yet but when I do I'll make the decision if I want to take him or not. He's soooo cute so I'll most likely definitely want it.

I've grown up and almost always had a dog, so it's weird to not have one. Sam and I went to Petco today and they have some Kitty Adoption program. I'm allergic to cats but they are sooo cute and I was thinking I'd just take some kinda allergy medicine everyday. LOLLL

My New Favorite Website, besides blogspot!


I love it! I just started using it at work today, mainly because I just now figured out how to use my computer speakers. It's amazing and I have like 10 different stations.

Just wanted to tell everyone that hasn't used Pandora that you should. And if you start we can start sharing stations, cuz mine are the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Current To-Do List


1. Paint my nails, cuz they look a mess. But I don't feel like waiting for them to dry and putting on layers and stuff. Ahh, sucks.

2. Get a hair cut. I want to get a cute shorter cut for summer but I just haven't gotten around to looking for a good hair stylist in the area. My hair is growing longer by the day and it looks like shit!!!

3. Exercise on a regular basis and stop fucking around. When I started working out again I was doing good and exercising like 5 days out of the week and now I'm lucky if I'm exercising 4 days out of the week. I'm getting so lazy and I need to step it up!

4. Figure out a gift to send my mom for Mother's Day, like ASAP! It's coming up and I still don't know what to send her. I guess flowers would be nice but I'm not the "typical" type of daughter. I want to send her like a dozen different CD's, but have a midget dressed up like the artist deliver each one! If I could set that up it would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

5. Come up with something really special for Sam's 26th birthday that's coming up. I already know what I'm getting him but I want to come up with something really special. After all, he is getting up there in the age bracket. He's going to be in his late 20's!!!

6. Work on my scrapbook that I've abandon since Christmas. I have to put stuff in there from my 21st birthday and Easter. I'm slacking BIG time.

So yeah, I have a lot of things to do that I haven't even started to implement yet. I'll get there sooner or later. I'm definitely what most people would call a PROCRASTINATOR! Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like love stories, go read my real life love story at http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com if you really like it, follow it!

One of Those Sucky Ass Days!!!

Before this morning I hadn't taken a shit in weeks. So last night before bed I took some type of laxative and I woke up like a half hour early this morning because my stomach hurt. I went to the bathroom and lost like a pound and a half, just from shitting.

But anyways...

Today was just bad from the minute I got into work. And I thought it was Friday a total of like 7 times throughout the day. I was at work and in a meeting for most of the afternoon and I was secretly listening to my iPod, until it started dying on me. Which completely blowed!

Thank God tomorrow is pay day or else I might have just called off. I need to go buy a cute jean jacket that I can wear with some khakis on Sunday to a first holy communion party, that is pretty casual. But other than that I'm trying to save a bunch of money.

Just felt like releasing some tension and writing about my sucky ass day. I hope everyone else's day was a lot better than mine.

I Wouldn't Call Myself An NBA Fan, BUT...


I would call myself an NBA Playoff fan. I don't like watching regular season games but I'm always updated on them because Sam watches a bunch of them, when I let him, hehehee! But when playoffs come around, I'm as bad as any grown man!!!

Tonight, though, there isn't really any good games on. I like watching the Cavs play and also the Lakers even though I hate the Lakers.

I also LOVEEEEE this commercial


Just incase you haven't seen it :)

Any NBA fans?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 komentar: